Homemade mayonnaise is a unique delicacy and you are sure to be healthy. In this simple recipe you will find out how to make it.
Ingredients for 225 g
- 1 egg yolk
- 15 ml apple cider vinegar (or lemon)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (optional)
- 180 ml evo oil or avocado
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature.
- Place yolk, vinegar, mustard and salt in the container of the processor or blender.
- Blend and slowly. while doing so, pour in a drizzle of evo oil until used up.
- Add vinegar (or lemon juice) and blend for a few more seconds until it reaches the desired consistency.